Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE Exponential Learning Marketing Department is looking for a Digital Campaigns Specialist to join its team.
The main duty will be to manage all the Paid Social Media Campaigns of the portfolio, especially Facebook & Instagram, and also providing support in Linkedin ones.
The Specialist will carry out a number of tasks including creating ads, writing copies, managing creativities & creating/adapting banners, researching, looking for audiences, optimization, retargeting, interpretation of data, analyze the success of our marketing actions, preparing reports and campaigns follow up focused in traffic optimization and leads conversion.
• Proven experience managing Paid Social Media campaigns: Mainly Facebook & Instagram; and also in Linkedin
• Experience in other campaigns will be a plus: Google ads, SEM, Gmail, Youtube, Programmatic…
• Set up, manage and optimize the sponsored campaigns (Facebook/Instagram) accordingly to the budgets and objectives defined
• Experience of writing/editing texts for websites and/or marketing materials is desired
• Experience in managing creativities & creating/adapting banners to the different channels
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, DataStudio, Power BI and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the campaigns’ performance.
• Measure the success of every social media campaign, by creating A/B tests
• Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
• Good knowledge of structured information tools (Power-BI, CRM)
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Google Analytics accreditation will be valued
• Basic knowledge of html would be useful
• Native Spanish speaker, fluent in English
• Ability to learn quickly
• Used to work under pressure, managing priorities and internal customers
Categoría o nivel