Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
At IE Business School, we are looking for an experienced digital community and engagement manager to join the Dean’s Office’s team. As such, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of community engagement initiatives to increase our digital presence and community building efforts. You will work closely with the Communication Officer for the B-school, the Engagement Manager for the B-school, as well as the social media team of IE University and key people from the corporate marketing department.
Your aim is to strengthen pride and belonging, school loyalty, engagement, interactions, traffic and growing the fan base among our existing B-school community (alumni, students, faculty, recruiters, staff). The ideal candidate has his/her finger on the pulse of social trends and phenomena, and knows how to track, measure and engage with a target community on social media to generate a sense of community and brand value.
Key action areas:
• Co-design the social media strategy for the IE B-school community together with the Dean’s Office and the Social Media team.
• Create original content tailored for Business School social media channels that adds value to the Business School community. For that, attend and cover B-school events, programs, activities. Be involved and know what is going on.
• Monitor target groups of young alumni on social media and create relevant content. Responsible to ensure that a response is made to all questions/important comments that are posted on our social media channels.
• In charge of digital community engagement with a particular focus on young alumni of the B-school.
• Solid understanding of social media platforms – bring industry trends, innovative ideas and fresh ways to ensure the engagement with our audience on a regular basis. Provide guidance and additional advice to the Communication Officer & Engagement Manager.
• Work with the Business School’s Communication Officer to create and maintain an editorial calendar for all media channels.
• Handle mass mailings and control/monitor focus group. Knowledge of Mapp is an asset here.
• Actively build and maintain relationships with new organizations, online publications, bloggers, social media influencers and community partners about the work of IE B-school to generate earned media and other opportunities to be positively viewed in the community.
• Master´s Degree from a top University
• Fluent in English. Knowledge of Spanish is an asset.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience with social media marketing.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Interest in using data to optimize and scale our marketing efforts.
• Experience using social media content management and marketing tools.
Categoría o nivel