Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/12/2018
* Responsible for gathering and analysing data, making recommendations, and ensuring appropriate adjustments are made to improve business objectives;
* Create web/mobile analytic reports on multi-channel marketing campaigns
* Report out leveraging Paid Channels
* Define key metrics for marketing performance: sales, conversions, acquisition costs, life time value, etc;
* Assess current analytic tools and lead the implementation of additional ones;
* Create, coordinate, and implement tags or tracking parameters for data collection;
* Build automatized reporting systems;
* Develop tracking tools that can help to understand customer behaviour;
* Design and implement attribution models;
* University degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology or quantitative degrees such as Mathematics, Statistics or similar.
* At least 3 years' experience in similar positions
* Experience in working in direct response industries and/or performance marketing agencies desirable
* Proficiency with Google Anatytics, Firebase, Supermetrics, tag management solutions and other site analytics packages.
* SQL knowledge mandatory.
* Deep understanding of all digital marketing and advertising channels/ drivers including SEM, SEO, Retargeting, Email, Social Media and corresponding KPI's.
* A deep love and knowledge of Excel including the ability to perform advanced analysis, build complex formulas and lookups, and produce automated reports and dashboards.
* Experience building rich, persuasive presentations in PowerPoint including custom data visualizations.
* Ability to translate complicated analyses into plain language for non-analytical audiences, both in speaking and writing.
* Results oriented, business focus.
* Exceptional planning and organizational skills with sound ability to prioritize issues and drive desired results in fast paced, dynamic environment;
* Fluent English
Excelent salary package & excelent professional opportunity to grow in a fast-paced digital environment.
Categoría o nivel