Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 02/10/2020
Do you see yourself as a high-performing, enthusiastic and talented individual with lots of drive and ideas to achieve big things? Page Group offers you the opportunity to be part of the new Shared Service Center in international Barcelona and to join one of the world's best knows and most respected recruitment consultancies.
* Manage the daily use and administration of the LMS, including uploading courses, registering users, providing training analytics, reports and related narratives
* Parameterize content assigning each programme, course, asset to the relevant target, linked to the appropriate learning path and ensuring content can easily be found by learners
* Manage the invitations of delegates for classroom trainings from the platform, and follow-up on attendance.
* Measure training effectiveness and address user feedback to revise content as needed
* Create and deliver related communications via diverse channels
* Main point of contact and 1st level support for learners of the region in scope, for all major issues they face navigating the Digital Learning Platform
On top of that, you will regularly take care of:
* Material update, reviewing data accuracy and refresh instructional programs as needed to ensure content is current, relevant and attractive.
* Any other project or task required by the Global Digital Learning Manager.
* Ability to manage multiple-source data in order to drive the LMS to high quality, accuracy, allowing it to be consistently up to date.
* Great communication skills - helping remote employees with troubleshooting issues, on global level
* Languages skills: Fluent English is a must. Any other of the following languages is a real advantage: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese
* Experience in a very multinational environment (+40 nationalities in the SSC)
* Competitive compensation and benefits package in Barcelona, various well-being activity options
Categoría o nivel