Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE Marketing Department is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst who will support the implementation of our marketing reporting infrastructure, provide ad-hoc analysis to help identify performance gaps and improvements and coordinate the digital transformation efforts of the marketing department.
Key Action Areas:
• Apply analytical marketing skills to coordinate the digital transformation efforts using platforms such as: GA360, bigquery, Hubspot, CRM, etc.
• Spreading best practices for growth with marketing teams to drive impact.
• Influencing teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
• Communicating state of business, experiment results, etc.
• Drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way.
• Work with marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email with product teams to grow acquisition.
• Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to drive growth.
• Understanding ecosystems, user behaviors, and long-term trends.
• Identifying new levers to move key metrics.
• Create, maintain and own marketing reports and dashboards in support of our performance measurement infrastructure.
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses as appropriate, including in-depth, data-driven reviews of Mid-Market marketing performance for specific programs.
• Determine opportunities for automation.
• Recommend set of KPIs and processes to support data-driven decision making and ensure the Mid-Market marketing organization is aligned with Sales Ops, Commercial and Central Marketing functions.
• Bachelor’s degree. Master´s Degree or specialization in Digital Marketing will be valued.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• 4+ years of experience in digital marketing analytics.
• Solid experience with analytics tools and data-driven projects.
• Proactivity and flexibility to adapt to the changing environment of the digital world.
• Good communication skills.
• Important to enjoy teamwork, in a creative and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work with different teams from different areas.
• Result oriented. Good project management skills is a plus.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel