Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 13/05/2018
Would you like to lead the marketing strategy and execution within the German market for the global leader in design and manufacture of cases and lighting solutions? The products you market are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defence/military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. If you would be interested in taking on this new challenge in their European HQ in central Barcelona, then read on!
As a Digital Marketing Coordinator, your responsibilities include:
- Develop Multi-language (EMEA) Digital Advertising Campaigns and landing pages through the integration of several programs such as Wordpress, Mailchimp or Unbounce. Coordinate the integration of those pages with CRM (Salesforce) to collect results.
- Coordinate advertising through all Social Media channels - Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram - with multi-segmentation by industry and country.
- Implement other types of digital campaigns such as Google Ads, display or remarketing. Monitors performance and establish metrics for quarterly ROI reports.
- Coordinate ongoing, multi-channel B2B email automated marketing campaigns; sources and validate the quality of lists, maintain list segmentation, craft content for lead generation with effective call-to-action copy. Organize e-mailings schedule, monitor lead behavior and campaign CTR using email management software. Work with the integration of all projects that are interconnected with CRM systems
- Adapt Analytics with KPIs and determined goals to measure the performance of all digital campaigns for quarterly ROI reports.
- Development and implementation of advertising through online platforms such as Amazon
- Monitor lead funnel activity, identify performing campaigns and deal with customer service and Sales teams on lead assignment rules
- Deal with Social PR firm to generate contents and promotions for social channels. Deal with requests coming from Social Media, and with ongoing feedback to requests coming from suppliers
- Organization of International trade shows and other events. Dealing with the trade show organization, logistics, preparation of materials and graphics support. Attendance at trade shows as required
- Coordination of translations and liaison with graphics and printer suppliers (catalogues, packaging, presentations among others)
- Coordination and research of suppliers of promotional materials and other marketing tools
- General Market Research or customer surveys as per project needs, data collection and analysis
- Native level of German
- Fluent level of English
- Spanish and French would be a plus
- University degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in implementation of digital marketing campaigns in Social Media, Google Ads, display or remarketing. Proven experience with generated campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Digital tools such as Wordpress, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics or Data Studio
- Proven experience developing landing pages, HTML programming will be highly appreciated
- High analytical and organizational skills. Must be able to work under pressure
- Proficiency with MS office package and other marketing automation software
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic personality and the ability to handle multiple projects under pressure
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and build positive internal and external customer relationships
- Ability to apply creative “outside the box” thinking to produce innovative approaches to marketing strategies and their tactical implementation
What's On Offer:
- Competitive fixed salary with bonus
- Permanent contract
- Private Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
- International working environment
- Centrally located offices
Categoría o nivel