Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated professional to work with the marketing team to deliver and manage digital marketing initiatives for the institution. As a full-time digital marketing manager, under the supervision of the Chief Marketing Officer, you will develop and execute digital marketing activities that contribute to the growth of the institution while enhancing its brand. We are looking for a person who is motivated, detail-oriented, and both creatively and analytically minded. This individual will be responsible for aiding in driving our digital marketing strategy. This person must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment and be capable of managing multiple projects and relationships simultaneously. Your primary focus is to develop, implement, track, and optimize our advertising campaigns across all digital channels. You will create, launch, monitor, and report performance.
This role will lead all digital activities to support overall marketing online campaigns and content strategies. You will also be responsible for identifying new and innovative ways of placing and amplifying content across digital and social channels.
This role will be based in Madrid.
Key action areas
• Management and leading a cross-functional team
• Define and the implementation of digital initiatives
• Own and optimize digital marketing channels (paid and unpaid), including social, search, email, web, and automation initiatives.
• Lead integration across digital channels (awareness, lead gen, nurturing,..)
• Develop digital/social strategies and budgets to achieve desired KPIs across all channels (including Social, Search, Display, and Influencer Strategy).
• Serve as the subject matter expert on third-party digital platforms, tools, and partnership
• Drive end-to-end campaign development, partnering with stakeholders from marketing, sales, IT, and 3rd parties to ensure that strategy delivers against KPIs and supports business growth
• Report on key results and other predetermined KPIs on a regular basis
• Proactively stay on top of digital marketing trends and news, so as to inform future growth strategies and opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years minimum of digital marketing experience.
• Deep understanding of the entire digital marketing mix and tactics and how to align with business growth targets and marketing automation processes.
• In-depth understanding and experience in an omnichannel digital environment.
• Proven track record in delivering measured results through planning, managing, executing broad-based digital initiatives.
• Proven experience in leading a team/teams and in managing third-party vendors
• Strong project management experience, including managing both internal and external resources
• Analytical skills, challenging status quo, and high energy level. Creative problem-solving skills are a plus.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
• Proficient communication effectively, orally, and written in English.
Categoría o nivel