Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
This position provides an exciting opportunity for ambitious candidates that excel in business development and relationship building, in both a B2C and B2B context. More specifically, we are looking for the Director for Australia and New Zealand to represent IE University and its 5 Schools growing the IE brand.
The role includes but is not limited to growing brand equity of IE and its 5 schools in Australia and New Zealand via maintaining and developing partnerships with educational institutions and corporate world, recruitment of students for IE´s undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees.
Key Actions Areas:
- Develop and drive recruitment strategies for IE’s Undergraduate, Master’s degree and Executive Education programs in Australia and New Zealand.
- Oversee the creation and execution of innovative marketing strategies and campaigns to drive IE’s brand, and generate leads and student enrollment in Australia and New Zealand.
- Plan and execute both large and small-scale recruitment events including Master Classes, school fairs, Venture Days, and other presentations.
- Participate and contribute to the overall Corporate Relations strategy for Australia and New Zealand. Foster and maintain meaningful relationships with corporations.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local and global organizations, and manage all related partnerships.
- The successful candidate must strive to optimize local and global collaboration, and help achieve synergies across IE that positively affect IE´s development in Australia and New Zealand.
- Business-level English (native or bilingual) is a formal requirement. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
- Master’s Degree.
- This position requires at least 3 to 5 years of business development, marketing, sales and/or communications experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with several different stakeholders to deliver existing services and co-create new ones. Being able to work autonomously is also important, but the work style at IE is primarily a team-based environment.
- Excellent communicator and networker. Demonstrated poise and professionalism interacting with professionals ranging from junior to executive profiles, and from diverse backgrounds.
- Capability to work with tight deadlines, multi-task and navigate an entrepreneurial culture.
- Solution-oriented and a positive/can-do attitude.
- Flexibility and ability to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to headquarters in Madrid as required. The position is based in Sydney, Australia.
Categoría o nivel