Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Direct and manage the unit. Assist and cooperate with the direction of the IE Library. Collaborate on coordination and supervision of services and products offered by the library. Inform management of any actions, activities, incidents and anomalies occur in the operation of the library, proposing courses of action, and preparing those reports, statistics, and data analysis required for the various issues and initiatives undertaken by the IE Library. Develop the strategy of cutting edge technologies, among others. Implement and collaborate on proposals for action plans to achieve excellent performance of IE Library: maximum effectiveness and efficiency. Any other not mentioned specific function, which can be commissioned by the circumstantial direction for solving any need IE Library.
• Preparation, coordination and supervision of the tasks and actions that make the products and services offered by the library.
• Proposed annual budget of the unit.
• Communication with all departments of the institution, faculty, programs or masters degrees, alumni, etc.
• Communication with external institutions and associations. Creating strategic alliances.
• Inform management of all activities, actions and incidents and anomalies occur in the operation of the library, proposing lines of action and preparing those reports, presentations, statistics and data analysis necessary for the various issues and initiatives undertaken by the IE library.
• Run management guidelines regarding services, products and service department to the user in accordance with existing regulations.
• Manage human and material resources allocated to the department and the products and services and assess the degree of compliance with them depending on the objectives.
• Propose plans for periodic evaluation of the various services and products.
• Collaborate on proposals for action plans to achieve optimal operation IE Library.
• Management indicators, metrics and data regarding internal assessment of each service: acquisitions, circulation, electronic resources, etc., and external evaluation: REBIUN, UNE, etc. This management is carried out through the following platforms: WorldShare Report Designer OCLC; EzProxy proprietary platform; Usage data module licenses included in WMS (WorldShare Management Services) by SUSHI and models COUNTER COUNTER 4 and 5 protocol; Account in Google Analytics Library, with three profiles: web site, App DiY IE Library and Dashboard WorldCat Discovery service. Connection and management of the above platforms, through the Power BI tool Microsoft, IE.
• Coordination of budget module included in the system: WMS (World Management Services).
• Bibliographic and technical guidance. Information query resolution, including actions to follow for proper access to electronic resources subscribed by the library. Management and continuous improvement of the platform: WorldCat Discovery and the discovery tool (search engine), through which access to a cooperative catalog is offered, including funds from the Library IE, about 70,000 libraries, globally.
• Syllabus revision. Integration of library resources existing in the different channels that create new globally. Presentations and dissemination of IE Library to the Senate and other departments of the organization.
• Networking with associations and institutions environment information management around the world, local, regional and national levels. Participation in working groups and conferences.
• User training in groups and individually in English.
• Development of daily activities, according to the needs of the library: collection of documents from the drop boxes, valuation of donations received, placement and management of printed money, tasks service circulation: loan, return, renewal and reservation; counting and filed by the Ecoreader and Excel tools, of the number of users who are physically in the library, among others.
• Discovery, analysis and implemen
• PhD in Library and Information Science.
• Master´s Degree from a top University.
• BS in Information Sciences or Computer Engineer will be highly valued.
• Bilingual English domain.
• Minimum 8 years of experience.
• Skills talent, leadership, creativity, critical thinking, anticipation, strategist, prioritize, teamwork, resolution, dedication to service and guidance to the experience of the customer, promote improvement and continuous approach of continuous learning, proactiveness, sociability, delivery and accountability, objectivity, creating functional work environment, adaptation, reliability, personal brand, interpersonal sensitivity, prudence, curiosity, scientific reasoning, passion, business and finance.
• International profile.
• Work schedule: from 14:00h to 22:00h, alternating each week from Wednesday to Sunday and from Monday to Friday. Alternating each week between Madrid and Segovia.
Categoría o nivel