Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Global Alumni Relations provides engagement services, resources and benefits to our alumni network of 60,000 worldwide and liaises across the IE stakeholder map to ensure the community stays connected to each other and IE throughout their lifetime. The team consists of 12 dedicated staff members based in Madrid and shared resources in Europe, Middle East, US and Asia-Pacific that focus on alumni and careers.
Key Action Areas:
• This person will report to the Head of Global Alumni Relations and will be responsible for managing existing Annual Giving Program and launch new ones on an annual basis working across a broad stakeholder base to maximize the impact of these initiatives (Advancement Team and Alumni Relations, IE Leadership, IE Foundation, IE Financial Aid, Program Management, Campus Life, etc.). He/she will also oversee one full-time resource, an Advancement Officer, tasked with implementing a Give Back loyalty program for current student and alumni scholarship recipients.
• Work closely with the Marketing Department to ideate Annual Giving Program and produce all materials needed for a successful rollout on and offline.
• Establish fundraising goals for the Annual Giving Program, processes to track and communicate progress internally. Lead qualification efforts in liaison with Advancement Team and volunteers. Analyze results of Annual Campaign and suggest yearly improvements.
• Supervise the collection and input of data into the Fundraising Database.
• Define outreach strategy, segmentation and implement calendar of appeals actions on and offline (direct mail and e-mail campaigns, social media, giving days, etc.)
• Together with the Advancement Officer, identify ways to engage volunteers (student and alumni scholarship recipients) to support with awareness and solicitation actions related to the Annual Campaign.
• Lead the stewardship actions related to gift sizes of between 150 and 10,000 euros facilitating thank you actions in coordination with key members of the IE leadership team (thank you notes, telephone calls and events).
• Plan and manage operations of Annual Gala involving key IE stakeholders and external collaborators to host a successful event that aims to thank existing donors and engage new donors that wish to support our Annual Giving Program.
• Build relationships with donors that wish to support the Annual Giving Program as volunteers to support with communications and/or collaborators for the Gala.
• In coordination with Business Innovation and IT Teams, manage existing giving channels (giving webs) suggest/implement improvements, and launch new ones in line with donors needs optimize user experience.
• Master’s degree from a top University.
• Fluency in English and Spanish. International Experience.
• Previous Fundraising Experience launching and leading Annual Giving Programs with a proven track record of results.
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
• Outstanding relationship management skills and experience managing volunteers.
• Experience in managing projects, agile execution and delivery within deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, liaise across multiple stakeholders and absorb large volumes of work. A can do attitude.
• Pro-activity is a must, with a spirit for continuous improvement.
• Knowledge of Fundraising Database (Raiser´s Edge).
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics (and/or familiarity with CRM).
• Proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint.
Categoría o nivel