Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The new position of CCD is designed to provide a single point of leadership and execution for communication and commercial content. The CCD will have her/his home base within HST’s Dean team, but also work closely with HST’s Marketing, Admissions and Development teams, and also with IE’s Communication Department for press-related communication activity.
• HST Communication Strategy & Execution: Lead the design, execution and continuous improvement of the core processes that will be HST’s communication engine including:
o Content Origination & Push: Lead the processes and supporting technology for sourcing/curating content from the school’s diverse stakeholders (students, faculty, alumni, program directors, deans), and for using this content in HST’s commercial materials, sales and marketing processes, social media, and in relevant communication channels and media.
o Brand Storytelling: Drive the narratives, voice and content origination behind the communication of the school. The primary focus will be external communication, but the CCD will support other teams for key internal communication (major events, critical student-facing materials, etc.).
o Brand Impact: Help identify and drive initiatives that will contribute to HST’s global footprint and market awareness. These might include relationships with well-known 3rd parties, CSR and diversity activities, newsworthy scholarship programs, participation of HST in existing or to-be created forums with other top schools.
• Communications Liaising: Work closely with HST Admissions and with HST-focused members of IE’s Marketing Department and Communication Department, to ensure coordinated and effective integrated marketing communication for the school.
The ideal CCD for HST should meet the following criteria:
• Training and experience in strategic communications and/or marketing.
• Master´s Degree from a top University
• Native or fluent in English; Spanish proficiency a plus.
• Great project management skills and a strong bias towards action and execution – making things happen!
• Highly resourceful with an ability to work effectively within a matrix environment and to lead and drive results without direct authority.
• Experience, training, and/or a natural flair for creative commercial storytelling.
• A demonstrated ability to write clear, concise and commercially fantastic copy.
• Both an interest and ability to stay on top of the trends in the strategic topics of the school to keep our communication fresh and innovative.
• While not required, the ability to record and edit informal video/audio content would at times be helpful.
In terms of “gestalt”, HST’s CCD is a high-velocity choreographer, an orchestrator, a symphony conductor, a juggler, a trend-tracker and a “spin-doctor” with a creative flair who can be the engine driving the narratives and external communication of the school and its key stakeholders.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel