Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are currently looking for Pre School Teachers interested to live and develop career in the United Kingdom.
The employer is one of the largest UK childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education for children, with more than 45 nurseries nationwide, constantly investing in their staff and facilities to ensure the nurseries are the best places for children to grow and develop.
The employer has been recognized as one of the 25 best big companies to work in the UK, for the 4th year consecutive.
This employer has a global reputation and have strong links to the values and direction of the Early Years Foundation Stage, offering key person approaches to suit child learning and offering extensive training and qualification opportunities to its employees.
Starting Date in Oxford: 3rd September
Oxford is a beautiful city of stunning architecture, history and culture. You'll find ancient and modern colleges, fascinating museums and galleries, and plenty of parks, gardens and green spaces in which to relax. Plus, the city centre is small enough to cover on foot, and only a few minutes’ walk from the main rail and coach stations.
One of the world’s most famous university cities, Oxford is a beautiful, privileged place. It is steeped in history and studded with august buildings, yet maintains the feel of a young city, thanks to its large student population. The elegant honey-toned buildings of the university’s colleges, scattered throughout the city, wrap around tranquil courtyards along narrow cobbled lanes, and, inside their grounds, a studious calm reigns.
• A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
• An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum
• An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
• Understanding of the key worker role
• Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience in a day-care setting
• Degree in Early Years / Pre - School (0 - 5 Years old)
• Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
• Salary is £18.137.60 / year | Hourly Pay Rate - £8.72
• Monthly Gross Salary – GBP 1395.20 - Salary is paid every 4 weeks ( 13 salaries per Year)
• Share of profits for all colleagues
• Annual pay increase
• 30% childcare discount
• Discounts in selected companies of the Group
• High street discounts
• Excellent career opportunities
• In house training
Categoría o nivel