Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are currently searching for 150 Nurses with or without experience in the following areas: Geriatric Care, Palliative Care, Mental Health, Dementia Care, Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities.
We are currently recruiting to several of most respected Care Home groups in the UK, providing award winning care and services to thousands of residents throughout the UK.
These employers are committed to providing the unique and highly skilled care support for those residents living with dementia to maintain a fulfilling, safe and dignified lifestyle. Most of their homes have dedicated dementia suites, all with specialist features and providing exceptional levels of care offering an energising, supportive and extremely homely environment for each resident.
In addition to being a great place to work and to support the elderly, They also offer competitive pay rates, ongoing training & development, and a benefits package including extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more.
We are offering vacancies in several locations through the United Kingdom such as London, Manchester, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Bristol, Newcastle, Portsmouth, etc
The requirements to apply are:
- EU Nursing Degree
- EU Citizenship
- Good English communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Registered in the NMC or at least in process of registration
The employer is offering:
• Permanent Contract (Full time) - 40 hours/week - divided by night and day shifts.
• Pay Rate – Varies from £14.00 to £15.50 / hour depending on the location and experience of the candidate
• Extra Hours available - From £16 up to £18 /hour depending on the location
• Ongoing training & development
• Benefits package including extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more.
• Initial accommodation support : Discounted accommodation can be provided by the employer for less than £300 pm