Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 08/06/2018
An International Business School is looking to recruit a Senior Editor (English Bilingual) to join its young and dynamic Communications and Design Department in his office in sunny Barcelona.
This professional will provide editorial services and written materials for the five campuses. He/she will be required to work hand-in-hand with the editors and designers to create engaging and consistent content for both on and offline mediums.
Reporting directly to the Communications Director, this proactive professional should have outstanding written and grammar skills (Bilingual English), experience in proofreading and editing, a keen eye for detail and a creative spark for elaborating fresh and eye-catching pieces.
* Two editors will report directly to the chosen candidate who will also liaise with other departments situated across the five campuses. The professional must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Create, edit and proofread creative and engaging content for various publications for on and offline mediums (monthly e-newsletter, printed magazines, press releases, website pieces, brochures, flyers, letters, marketing materials, student materials, etc).
* Ensure each written piece is adapted to each specific communication medium and is consistent.
* Implement the new communications strategy and calendar across the five campuses.
* Liaise with different departments on the different campuses, establishing priorities and ensuring needs are met and briefs written correctly.
* Work closely with the editors to create a captivating content calendar which is diverse and interesting for the target audiences.
* Balance workload and establish priorities for the editorial team in a challenging, high pressure environment.
* 4+ years writing and editorial experience with a passion for words, syntax and grammar.
* Bilingual English speaker (if you are not bilingual, please refrain from sending an application).
* Written and spoken Spanish
* Bachelor's degree as a minimum.
* High-level of proofreading.
* Knowledge of the differences between U.K. and U.S. grammar styles: experience with AP style is a plus.
* A professional who is detailed-oriented, proactive and hard-working.
* Knowledge of InDesign. Advanced user of Adobe acrobat programs and Microsoft office.
* Outstanding people skills: a team player who loves to collaborate at all levels and who has the ability to lead a team of two editors.
* An interesting career prospects.
* Joining an international leading company within the education sector.
*4+ years writing and editorial experience with a passion for words, syntax and grammar.
*Bilingual English speaker (if you are not bilingual, please refrain from sending an application).
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel