Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
At Global Alumni Relations we create opportunities for networking and continuous education for more than 55,000 members of the IE Alumni Community worldwide. This is a service available to undergraduate and graduate students of IE in more than 165 countries. How do we do it? Through inspiration, empowerment and co-creation, we build the IE Alumni Experience day to day, during and after the program.
Key Action Areas:
Global Alumni Weekend is the main project of the Events & Sponsorship Manager. This event takes place once a year in Madrid and the organization and coordination of each event requires a lead time of 1 year planning and includes the following tasks:
• Management of the event budget
• Selection and management of the event content (Speaker and Professors) and format
• Creation and management of the event website & ticketing system
• Management of marketing, pricing & sales, and promo actions for the event
• Management of internal PR actions for both IE Staff and current students
• Management of external communications plan of the event in coordination with the IE Global Alumni Relations Communications Manager
• Management of sponsorship & travel discounts for the event
• Manage the production, design, logistics and event details (such as merchandising, decorations, catering, and entertainment activities held within the event)
• Management of event staff & volunteers logistics
• Relationship management with production company that will support in the production of the event
Class Reunions are sub events held at the Global Alumni Weekend. The Events & Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for organizing class reunions, creating and managing Class Reunion Committees to support throughout the year.
Sponsorships: Develop sponsorship proposal for Alumni Weekends and Global Alumni Weekend, lead generation for sponsorships in close coordination with the IE Corporate Relations Department.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must.
• Master´s Degree
• Ability to work independently but coordinated closely with the team and manager
• Solution oriented and proactive.
• Ability to manage a large workload and multiple projects at the same time, being organized is a must.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and different levels of the organization.
• Technical skills: Excel, Power Point, Basic HTML/Dreamweaver.
• Desired skills: Project Management, Wordpress, and Photoshop. We will highly value backgrounds in communications, marketing or PR, and previous experience in events management.
• Global mindset, diversity enthusiast, sensibility for branding, humanities and current global issues.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel