Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 11/10/2017
At Global Alumni Relations we create opportunities for networking and continuous education for more than 55,000 members of the IE Alumni Community worldwide. This is a service available to undergraduate and graduate students of IE in more than 165 countries. How do we do it? Through inspiration, empowerment and co-creation, we build the IE Alumni Experience day to day, during and after the program.
Key Action Areas:
Global Alumni Weekend is the main project of the Events & Sponsorship Manager. This event takes place once a year in Madrid and the organization and coordination of each event requires a lead time of 1 year planning and includes the following tasks:
• Management of the event budget
• Selection and management of the event content (Speaker and Professors) and format
• Creation and management of the event website & ticketing system
• Management of marketing, pricing & sales, and promo actions for the event
• Management of internal PR actions for both IE Staff and current students
• Management of external communications plan of the event in coordination with the IE Global Alumni Relations Communications Manager
• Management of sponsorship & travel discounts for the event
• Manage the production, design, logistics and event details (such as merchandising, decorations, catering, and entertainment activities held within the event)
• Management of event staff & volunteers logistics
• Relationship management with production company that will support in the production of the event
Class Reunions are sub events held at the Global Alumni Weekend. The Events & Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for organizing class reunions, creating and managing Class Reunion Committees to support throughout the year.
Sponsorships: Develop sponsorship proposal for Alumni Weekends and Global Alumni Weekend, lead generation for sponsorships in close coordination with the IE Corporate Relations Department.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a must.
• Master´s Degree
• Ability to work independently but coordinated closely with the team and manager
• Solution oriented and proactive.
• Ability to manage a large workload and multiple projects at the same time, being organized is a must.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural context and interact with a wide variety of stakeholders and different levels of the organization.
• Technical skills: Excel, Power Point, Basic HTML/Dreamweaver.
• Desired skills: Project Management, Wordpress, and Photoshop. We will highly value backgrounds in communications, marketing or PR, and previous experience in events management.
• Global mindset, diversity enthusiast, sensibility for branding, humanities and current global issues.
Marketing y comunicación
Categoría o nivel