Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
The Executive Director for Applied Research mission is to support the development and implementation of applied research activities between IE Faculty and private companies or entities, under the leadership of the deputy vice-rector for applied research. This mission applies to applied research activities directly managed by the research vice-rectorate.
Key Action Areas:
• Preparation of the budget and proposals on possible applied research activities (research projects, observatories, chairs, centers, etc.).
• Coordination with the legal office for the creation of contracts that regulate applied research activities.
• Supervision, control and project management of approved applied research initiatives, to ensure compliance with the contract, the agreed activities, the stipulated economic terms and cost control, as well as documentation of all these tasks.
• Maintain a database on applied research activities within IE and executed by its professors, in order to better align applied research initiatives with our IE resources and strategy.
• Coordination with all internal departments involved in applied research initiatives (Legal advice, administration, HR, control, communication, events, institutional relations, FIE, etc.) in relation to tasks indicated in the preceding points.
• Support for the execution of development and communication activities of new internal and external initiatives of applied research.
• Masters from a top university. MBA
• High proficiency in spoken and written English and Spanish.
• Experience in business consulting and project development.
• Highly skilled in productivity software (MS Office Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and ideally Access).
Categoría o nivel