Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE University is looking for a Facilities Manager to join the team of Facilities and Services. The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of facilities projects, managing suppliers, maintaining buildings and directing staff by ensuring organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
The Facilities Manager will have excellent problem-solving, planning, leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to guide and motivate employees in order to ensure an exceptional service to internal/external clients.
Key Action Areas:
• Manage and update urban licenses and documentation related to the buildings maintenance and compliance to statutory norms for renovations or any other facility project.
• Liaise with city officials, landlords and different departments within IE to guarantee the operational needs as well as ensuring the continuous necessary building and ground improvements.
• Ensure facilities and operations meet safety, environmental and health standards.
• Coordinate events and other office services that take place within IE facilities.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with facilities purveyors and service providers, ensuring high quality of service levels.
• Identify and implement improvements in internal and external procedures.
• Develop and manage facilities operating budget through accurate and timely reporting. Perform cost analysis and use best business practices to manage and reduce operation costs.
• Keep financial and non-financial records.
• Develop and maintain proper levels of inventory. Develop strategies for effective spares management, as well as reviewing inventory usage, inventory accuracy, cost and spending savings.
• Managing teams consisting of staff and contractors. Responsible for hiring, training, motivating, planning, scheduling, and directing staff.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers and facility staff.
• Master’s Degree from a top University. Bachelor’s Degree in facilities management or a related field.
• Fluent in Spanish and English.
• Team work, project management and problem solving skills.
• Strong people leader with demonstrated customer service, organizational, and communication skills.
• International experience will be valued.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD, BIM or other design software will be valued.
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel