Facility & Real Estate Manager Iberia
Tetra Pak Iberia is currently looking for a Facility & Real Estate Manager Iberia in Arganda del Rey, Madrid. As Facility & Real Estate Manager you will be expected to deliver Facility and Real Estate Management (FREM) services to 3 sites (all sites include production facilities) according to the FREM strategy and defined standards.
Lead the FREM operation in the geographical scope and deliver business results through the management of a medium sized team of professional collaborators across all sites.
- Deliver Facility Management (FM) services in line with the FREM strategy and standards securing satisfaction of business stakeholders. Including Security, Maintenance, Cleaning, Fleet, Canteen / cafeteria, Administration / process for outsourced staff.
- Manage and monitor operational delivery and drive continuous improvement of all FM Services across the business. Achieve FM performance targets through ongoing management and continuous improvement activities.
- Deliver improved cost and efficiency of FM services through demand and service management in cooperation with Global Supplier Management.
- Represent the local company vs. external authorities and relevant stakeholders.
- Follow up on deliveries of external collaborator and internal functions (e.g. Supplier Management, Global Information Management, HR) vs. service agreements.
- Manage site related risk and control framework and support business continuity activities.
- Handle emergencies and crisis situations as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Manage utilization of space for existing and new premises.
- Provide local support for Real Estate disposals and acquisitions with the support of global real estate partners.
- In coordination with HR and other stakeholders continuously improve the working environment to meet safety, attractiveness and efficiency objectives and to comply with country and local regulation.
- Implement the global workplace strategy in the geographical scope.
- Provide local project management for FREM capital projects and FREM aspects of business-driven capital projects.
- Manage a medium sized team of outsourced staff.
We Believe You Have
- Min. Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant.
- Min. 5+ years experience in Facility Management in a production and office site at operational management level.
- Experience in managing outsourcing suppliers at country level.
- Experience in workplace management.
- Understanding of legal and procurement aspects of FREM.
- Strong project management skills and a goal-oriented ambition to drive improvements with focus on the company's best interests.
- Excellent English and Spanish command in both verbal and written.
- Excellent communications and networking skills to manage relations in a co-operative, diplomatic and successful.
- Stakeholder management and people management skills.
- Advantages: o Facility management diploma is seen as a merit.
o Good knowledge of TPM methodology (Lean, Kaizen, or similar) is valued.
The position requires 20% of travelling (mostly in Iberia and some visits in other countries in Europe.)
- A fantastic long-term opportunity to be part of an international company with a secure background
- The ability to progress in the role, career opportunities
- Excellent benefit package
- Great working environment
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com