Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
For our growing team in the Mediterranean region, we are looking for a new Field Service Engineer who will take care of our customers´ Fish processing equipment mainly in Spain. Upon need, travel can be required in Italy, Portugal and in the Balkan countries.
As Field Service Engineer at Marel, your most important responsibility is to install and maintain our machines at our customers. Stakeholder management, preparation, global travel, executing the job, and reporting are important characteristics in this job. Since you will be travelling within the region, you will be away from home on a regular basis. To ensure you can also spend time on your friends and family, we have a clear schedule for weekend work and consignment duty. You are more or less travelling every day. The work varies from small service job of 1 or 2 hours to larger service jobs of several days.
On a daily basis, you will:
- Prepare and execute installation-jobs.
- Conducting service visits.
- Troubleshoot production issues at customers’ sites.
- Manage local employees in larger installation projects.
- Keep in touch with, and report to the customer about your progress.
- Train the customer and feedback results to your colleagues.
- You will work in a team with experienced coworkers, both at customer site and in the office, who will teach you all the knowledge they have about our machines.
You are passionate about technology, like to see the world and have a real service attitude. You are independent, flexible and stress resilient. Furthermore, you like to work hands-on, have an analytical mind and strong problem solving skills.
To be successful as a Field Service Engineer, you:
- Have a Bachelor degree in Mechatronic engineering OR a vocational level degree in the same area with several years of relevant experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Skilled in Mechatronic engineering
- Have strong affinity with process engineering and/or food production.
- Native Spanish language a good command of English
- Possess a valid residence permit for Spain and a valid passport
- Possess a valid driving license
- Are willing to travel up to 80%, of which 25% internationally
We offer you the opportunity to develop yourself. This starts on you first day. You will receive an extensive, well-prepared onboarding period, followed by a function-specific development track of one year. You will be guided by our organization, and an experienced coworker that will teach you the specialist knowledge of our advanced equipment. On an annual basis, you will create a personal development plan so your professional and personal development are always top of mind. Our informal culture offers you the opportunity to take your own responsibilities and show initiatives.
If this job sounds interesting to you, we would like to hear from you.
Please send us your application by clicking on “Apply” and send us your resume!
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel