¡Gracias por escribirnos!
Field Service Engineer (Madrid area)
What You will do
- Installation and commissioning for processing equipment in our customers installed base in and outside Spain frequently.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance for processing equipment (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic).
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
- Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer site.
- PLC and HMI programming.
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow-up on customersâ€™ concerns and problems.
Who You are
- Bachelor degree or above in technical engineering.
- 1-2 years with minimum experience in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance in industrial environment.
- Programming skills on Siemens S7-300 are required.
- Automation knowledge.
- Proficiency level in Spanish and English including good writing/reporting skills is essential. Portuguese will be valued.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Genuine interest in techniques and customer service with focus on quality.
- Customer oriented and result oriented.
- Organized person, team player and able to work with standard processes.
- Availability to travel and work in and outside Spain extensively
- Programming skills on TIA Portal, RsLogix500, RsLogix5000 and HMI can be beneficial.
- Ice Cream product and equipment technology knowledge will be valued.
- Being part of an international company with a secure background.
- Involvement in our technical training program.
- A long term opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car.