Field Service Engineer (Madrid area)
Tetra Pak Hispania S.A. is seeking open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce their Field Service Operations team. We are looking for a:
Field Service Engineer
(based in Madrid)
Our new colleague will be responsible for delivering high quality technical services and support to our customers ensuring that all issues are dealt with in the most effective and satisfactory way. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in the mechanics, electronics and automation field by performing services on our clients' sites in Spain and Portugal. This means, Field Service Engineer will spend 80-90% of the working time out of the office, at customers.
- Installation and commissioning for processing equipment in our customers installed base in and outside Spain frequently.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance for processing equipment (electrical, mechanical, pneumatic).
- Perform troubleshooting and fault finding services on site and by phone.
- Conduct production supervision and operator training at customer site.
- PLC and HMI programming.
- Establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship with customers including support and follow-up on customersâ€™ concerns and problems.
- Programming skills on TIA Portal, RsLogix500, RsLogix5000 and HMI can be beneficial.
- Ice Cream product and equipment technology knowledge will be valued.
- Being part of an international company with a secure background.
- Involvement in our technical training program.
- A long term opportunity.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car.
Interested in joining our team?
If we have raised your interest please submit your application online with your CV in English not later than 27th February.
You can find more information at our corporate website www.tetrapak.com.
Tetra Pak is the world's leading company for food processing and packaging solutions. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With close to 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, "PROTECTS WHAT'S GOOD,"(tm) reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com