Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
As Field Service Engineer you will be responsible to deliver all Service activities such us: Installation related customer introduction, Repairs, Maintenance Services, Validation Services, Depot Repair, Hot Lines etc... on OES and XRF products for achieving:
• Satisfied customer becoming loyal customers
• Highest first time fix rates / lowest mean time to repair
• Lowest repeated call rates
• Contribute to the overall Service Targets with respect to Bookings, Revenues, Service Profit and Overhead Cost while following all internal rules, processes and practices
• Performs all Service Activities
• Assure responsive telephone support and diagnostic as well as on-site Services.
• Actively promote our contract products.
• Ensure loyalty relationship with our customer
• Is responsible to report accurate and timely of all activities as required (e.g. Field Service Reports, Expense Reports, etc.)
• Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of TMO and informs other part of TMO of important information.
• Degree in electronic engineering or similar.
• Professional background in Chemistry or Físics will be a value
• Minimum 2-5 years experience as Field Service Engineer.
• Optical Emission and XRF instrumentation experience is preferred.
• PC skills
• Driving License
• Availability to travel within Iberia but occasionally as well through Europe.
• Hight level of English
• Good communication skills,
• Good planning skills in order to optimase the own work.
• Proactive person
• Negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving
• Permanent contract
• Competitive Salary
• Assets provided: Car, Computer, Telephone, general Tools, Software, Company Car, Manuals etc..
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel