Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Currently, in order to expand their team, the company is looking for a finance assistant in its office in Villanueva de la Cañada who will be required to assist on the administrative, compliance, regulatory and financial functions of the company.
- General accounting: Track expenses, prepare payments, process data bank, expenses reports…
- Register, check, verify and archive all invoices.
- Process and oversee the work of financial transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivables, invoices, etc.
- Maintain, update and retrieve the financial information of the providers
- Prepare ACH processing and subsidiary ledgers.
- Process data in ERP systems.
- Assist the bussiness unit manager.
- Degree in finance.
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience.
- C1 level or superior english certificate.
- Preferably residence in the west area of Madrid.
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Position in a growing company.
- Competitive salary.
- Good benefits
- Part time position (4 hours)