Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 23/05/2018
Large International Company leading in services focused to the insurance industry is looking for a new Finance Director to manage the department and the team.
Finance Director will be the end-responsible for finance/controlling/BI and finance related matters to an Iberian level and he/she:
* Handle the entire (Iberian) financial within the organisation accurately, competently and in a timely manner.
* Help and advice to the regional director on the future developments and/or acquisitions, business plans…
* Take ownership for budgeting and roll-out of the strategic actions.
* Perform detailed variance analysis, take initiatives for corrective actions, strategic restructuring and challenging the regional director and the team if needed.
* Whole management of the Payroll Administration, Financial Administration and Credit Management departments
* Standardise, harmonise and optimise the financial processes
* Ultimate responsibility for managing the entire Financial team
* Deployment of staff to projects and subsequent supervision
* Analysis and reporting of figures; advising Regional Director, BU, Controller/s and HQ at the end of each month and financial year end; providing details on working capital / debtors.
* Ultimate responsibility for establishing the connection between the different systems and the financial administration.
* Responsible for payroll, tax, and VAT returns
* Establishing new financial (sub)processes to (significantly) improve efficiency.
* Responsible for a properly functioning team.
* Provides management information based on high-quality reports (for example turnover, costs, working capital and debtors)
* Responsible for up-to-date records (in compliance with financial and tax regulations).
* Actively contributes to both internal and external customer satisfaction
* Actively improves and updates financial processes
* High level of english is a must
* At least 10 years of experience at finance management level, proven managerial capacities, focused on results and with a clear opinion. Broth experience in implementing administrative processes. Experience with financial and personnel administration packages and working in an international organization.
* Excellent command of the Spanish and the English is a must. Good knowledge of Office applications, especially advanced knowledge of Excel. Familiar with laws and legislation in relation to income and other taxes. Knowledge of EXACT tool is a plus.
* Intellectual and professional capability equivalent to degree level including qualifications in finance and business administration and complemented by further communication and/or managerial training courses.
* Availability for travel occasionally.
* Customer focus
* Result orientation
* Ability to assume responsibility
* Staff development
* Resource optimisation
* Verbal and written communication
* Integrity & ethics
* Analytical thinking
* Problem-solving capability
* Accurate / excellent numerical understanding
Carreer development in a leading multinational company