Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 18/11/2019
This is a new business development and sales role carrying out operational and tactical sales and marketing activities. The sales person will develop and maintain business development campaigns. .
Generate new customer partnerships and prospects in order to maximize order intake from the company targeted market sectors. Achieve profitability, contribution and collection norms. Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
Areas of Responsibility:
* Client Mindshare / Market Leadership
* Creates sales strategy and plans for the Client Partner's review and to be incorporated into a broader client strategy and plan.
* Create and develop mindshare with the client
* Identify and qualify add-on opportunities.
* Relationship Management
* Executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the client Partner.
* Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships.
* Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
* Business Development
* Responds to and delivers on client requests; Responds to RFXs
* Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to the client in line with the account strategy; Obtains approvals to pursue opportunities.
* Engages the relevant teams for solutions.
* Manage client expectations, provide updates to the senior management, participate in steering review meetings
* Ability to cross-sell and up-sell across divisions and geographies for customer
* Expected to provide innovation and thought leadership in target areas of customer strategies
* Demonstrate strong grasp of operational lever that deliver to set P&L expectations
* Ability to position the value proposition to deliver highest value to the customer
* Managing relationships, new business and delivery aspects of the engagement
* Overall customer satisfaction within client organisation.
* Primary escalation point for Client for any project issues and shows the potential to manage projects
* Ensuring Project delivery oversight; Carry out review of project plans, schedules and deliverables with Offshore Delivery Managers and Project Managers
* Proactively defining, driving and tracking KPIs that drive value for customer
* Leading and mentoring globally distributed teams (onsite / nearshore / offshore)
* Proven account management experience in the Banking & Financial Services in Spain which should include proven new business success and managing relationships
* Prior experience in selling into the Banking & Financial Services sector especially in the areas of solution selling (technology and business) in multicultural environments. This includes the areas of application and infrastructure services, business process services and digital solutions (social, cloud, mobile, analytics, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence & Analytics, IoT)
* Proven track record in growing accounts from existing business.
* Excellent relationship skills and high customer orientation
* Experience in delivering IT services in the onsite/offshore model preferably with diverse and multi-location (i.e., onsite/offshore/near shore) teams
* A specialist typically with a strong IT services and MBA background.
* Proven experience in the IT industry, a significant amount of which should have been spent on managing customer relationships and 'farming' client accounts.
* Business fluent in Spanish & English
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional