Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/03/2020
The objective of the Corporate Accountant II position is to be part of the controller accounting management team. This position is responsible to accurately record, report, and analyze business transactions, with a focus on fixed assets, for the company. Work with others within the Controller group, as well as members of other administrative functions, to ensure that accounting processes are in place in order to accurately and timely accumulate, record and report financial data. Continual adherence to Global Business Practice standards, as well as governmental and regulatory standards (GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, etc.) is mandatory.
* Manages the timely and accurate reporting of financial results to meet internal and external requirements, in accordance with Global Business Practice standards, governmental and regulatory standards.
Specific Accounting responsibilities:
* Reviewing Fixed Asset Change Request forms
* Processing changes in the Fixed Asset system for additions, disposals, adjustments, etc.
* Lead month end processes for Fixed Assets
* Analyze Asset Register and CIP balances
* Key point of contact for Physical Inventory (Global)
* Key point of contact for FAA review
* Prepare monthly depreciation journal entries
* Prepares various comprehensive balance sheet account reconciliations/analyses as required
* Supports accounting functions including preparation of monthly balance sheet review documentation, monthly supplemental schedules, quarterly/annual financial kit schedules and supports compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley key controls.
* Establishes, maintains, and monitors control systems to safeguard company's assets and assure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
* Responds to internal and external audit inquiries as requested.
* Prepares financial reports for management review.
* Performs account reconciliations and account analysis in multiple currencies for relevant entities.
* Prepares statutory accounting journal entries.
* Assists with statutory reporting.
* Assists with preparation of schedules and analyses needed for year-end tax and statutory packages.
* Assists with ad hoc projects as requested.
* BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance
* 1-4 or more years in Accounting, Finance or Auditing.
* Strong analytical and organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle a high volume of tasks under time constraints.
* Ability to adapt to change.
* Good conceptual, critical thinking, analytical, quantitative skills and the ability to problem solve.
* Multilingual desired (including Spanish, French and English).
* Experience using SAP R3, Movex, Hyperion or Blackline systems a plus.
* Team player with developed interpersonal, communication (written, oral and presentation), negotiating and leadership skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft office suite software, especially Excel.
* Permanent contract