¡Gracias por escribirnos!
Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 1,600 employees in more than 12 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTControl, a joint venture company of TTTech and HYDAC International with locations in Vienna and Brixen, is one of the leading suppliers in the field of safety controls, displays and connectivity solutions. Our products build the technological heart of innovative machines like combine harvesters, snow groomers, lifting platforms or fire-fighting vehicles. We improve the safety and reliability of electronic systems in these machines and substantially contribute to make autonomous operations a reality. or the expansion of our product development team in Vienna, we are looking for a
Functional Safety Engineer Software (m/f/d)
Functional Safety is one of our core competences. As an expert in safety standards you act as a consultant for our international team and our customers worldwide. You listen actively to customers, consider their thoughts and ideas and balance their requirements with the interests of TTControl. In addition, you live up to high quality standards, and strive for continuous improvement while also considering commercial aspects. Depending on your experience you can start as safety engineer or manager. As an engineer an exciting entry position waits for you. As a manager you take over additional responsibility and guide junior colleagues.
- Take over responsibility for the safety lifecycle of a product
- Give guidance in the application of safety specific standards and procedures by working closely together with project and quality management
- Prepare for and participate in functional safety audits and assessments
- Specify effective and efficient safety concepts and architectures
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and tailoring of our software development processes according to functional safety standards
- University degree (TU/FH) for technical studies with focus on software engineering (e.g. Computer Science)
- Sound experience in software development and software processes
- Knowledge of functional safety standards (IEC 61508, ISO 26262, ISO 13849) beneficiary
- Committed and reliable team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Good communication and moderation skills
- Very good command of English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Safety and quality work is one of the most important aspects of our work. The basis of our innovation and technology of tomorrow are the skills and competencies of our employees. We invite you to become a part of our enthusiastic team and actively shape the future from the safety perspective. Sounds like a work place for you? We are looking forward to your online application!
Your performance is remunerated with an attractive and market-compliant salary. The position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe) and we provide a minimum salary of 42,000.- Euro gross per year. Naturally, we offer an overpayment based on your previous experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.