Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 09/03/2019
Are you interested in Fashion?
Are you passionate about fashion and working for the leading fashion brands in the world?
Do you want to work in sunny Palma de Mallorca?
Our clients belong to the top 500 business companies in the sectors IT, telecommunications, e-commerce, automotive, and financial services. We are a multicultural company collaborating with employees from over 29 different nationalities. We offer a great work environment, modern offices, a dynamic and young approach, with true career opportunities.
Your future project:
The brand you will work for is the biggest leading fashion company in the world with more than 8 brands present in all cities and airports across the globe. It has more than 7.500 stores in 94 markets. The company includes one of the most powerful online shopping experiences.
Those are the clothes you choose to wear, the products with which you decorate your home, or celebrate a special occasion.
Join our exciting and successful team to enter the fashion world.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you'll work directly with clients through email, chat, phone, and social media channels to offer personalized solutions for all their inquiries.
You may also be responsible for short translations, reviewing the webpage to find any errors, and improving templates to answer clients.
You will control their experience at all levels of the supply chain, driving the brand to excellency.
You're empowered to make the best decision for each situation by thinking creatively, helping customers over the phone and providing an excellent customer service experience.
- A real passion for fashion, and you are wearing it!
- Your image is a true reflection of beauty
- You love helping people and enjoy making them feel special
- You have an outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging personality
- You enjoy working in a young and dynamic work environment
- Fashion issues matter to you!
You bring to the table:
- You are native in German
- You are fluent in Spanish or English
- You can handle high volume under pressure
- You are a fast learner
- You can adapt to unplanned situation in a methodical and organized way
- You take ownership
- You have great communication skills and are people oriented
If you identify with this, JOIN US!
***The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation.***
Hours and Benefits:
- Full-time position: 39 hours/week and Indefinido contract
- Salary for 39 hours: 16.732,21 Euros gross/year + up to 2.400 Euros gross/year
- Schedule for 39 hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel