Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 19/06/2019
We are currently looking for a Customer Representative for a leading hospitality company.
The position can be office or home based.
- Exceed daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Achievement orientated.
- Keep the knowledge of customer's products, pricing, promotions, process and procedures.
- Adhere to process policy and procedures.
- Customer experience oriented.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Native level of German + high level of English or Spanish
- Minimum 1 year experience in contact center experience
- Team Spirit
- Excellent Customer Service and interpersonal skills.
- Effective at problem solving and finding solutions.
- Is resilient, patient in dealing with challenging situations and is able to influence positively to provide a win:win solution.
- Passion for travel.
- Results driven.
- Willing to go the extra mile to add value for the business and Customers.
- Customer focused and has desire to go the extra mile for the customer
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Reliable, responsible
_The recruitment processes and people involved in them (both recruiters and Project Managers) will not discriminate any candidacy because of age, disability, ethnic, marital status, gender, nationality, ideology, politic, race, religion and sexual orientation
-Full-time (39 hours/week) and Indefinido contract
-Monday to Friday with rotative weekends (2 per month) from 09:00 to 00:00
-Salary: 18.400 Euros gross/year + up to 2.400 Euros gross/year in bonus + transportation, night and weekends bonuses
-Internal Development Program
-Opportunity to join an international team
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel