Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 21/02/2020
What will you be doing?
You’ll be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
In this position, you will lead a team of associates from day one. This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university. At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to help you hit the ground running. Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
Leading by example, you’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while driving progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you manage.
You’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and targets are realistic and achievable. And it’ll be worth it; the impact you could have, within one of the world’s biggest, most innovative companies, won’t go unnoticed. With us, you can have a hand in creating the future of operations and logistics.
Alongside positive leadership, the ideal Area Manager keeps the bigger picture goals in mind:
· You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work.
· You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality.
· You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
· And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes.
Do you qualify?
· You obtained or are working towards a Master’s Degree
· You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed
· You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern, which may include nights and weekends
· You speak fluent Spanish and English
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer.
We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
· Though not required, it’s even better if you have previous work experience