Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 14/03/2019
R&D Centre is developing vehicles and making concept proposal for EU core models. Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners. Body Division Interior design Engineering is responsible for Planning & Design of Upper Body parts for European Vehicles from concept phase to serial production.
Your responsibilities :
* Design and develop parts in order to achieve performance, quality and cost targets.
* Investigate style feasibility and co-operate with Styling department in order to secure feasibility.
* Creation of 3D CAD model and production drawing.
* Co-operate with suppliers and Toyota production engineering department to secure production feasibility of parts.
* Secure regulation compliance and collaborate with Homologation department.
* Support plant production and quality engineers to solve the concerns raised during production trials.
* Benchmark of competitor and customer solutions.
* Cooperate to setting targets for next generation models.
* Design and development of interior
* You have a master degree in Engineering (Automotive, Mechanical, Industrial design)
* You are a career starter: less than 18 months of work experience excluding internships
* Good feeling with interior quality and materials.
* At ease with making presentations also to higher management
* Ability to manage operational issues
* Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
* Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
* Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
* Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
* Mature personality capable of liaising with all levels of the organisation
* Strong PC literacy, and good knowledge in Excel/Access and design programs
* Travel mobility required
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
*wish to develop and are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets
*seek facts before making recommendations or decisions
*have strong planning and organizing skills
*enjoy working in a team, respecting others
*have excellent communication skills
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.
Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package (bonus scheme / extra-legal benefits (group insurance including a pension plan and risk benefits) / flexible working hours).
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel