Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 08/02/2019
Toyota Motor Europe R&D Centre is responsible for:
* Developing vehicles and making concept proposal for European core models
* Reflecting EU technology to Toyota Vehicles timely by utilizing location advantage and strong network with EU partners
Electronics Engineering Division Multimedia design is responsible for:
* Proposing, creating and implementing European taste and functional requirements
* Validating multimedia system in Europe
* Researching new technologies and trends in European market
* Supporting new technology development
* Design and develop parts to achieve performance, quality and cost targets
* Develop evaluation methods to validate system performance and requirements using automated testing, Hardware and Model in the Loop.
* Benchmark customer requirements and competitor solutions.
* Cooperate to target setting for next generation models.
* You are fluent in English (TME business language)
* You have a master degree in Engineering (Automotive, Electronics) or equivalent
* You are a career starter: max. 18 months of work experience excluding internships
* Creative customer oriented mindset to support continuous improvement
* Result driven, pro-active, problem solver
* Able to work under pressure, with strong engagement and challenge mindset.
* Enjoy a multicultural and international environment
* Tenacious in nature and take deadlines very seriously
* Mature personality capable of liaising with all levels of the organization
* At ease with making presentations also to higher management
* Strong PC literacy, and good knowledge in Excel/Access,
* Experience in software programming is an asset
* Knowledge of Hardware in the Loop or Model Based evaluation is an asset
* Travel mobility required
* Valid driving license for Europe
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
* Wish to develop and you are ready to persevere in order to reach challenging targets.
* Seek facts before making recommendations or decisions.
* Have strong planning and organization skills
* Enjoy working in a team, respecting others.
* Have a creative mind and passion for cars. (if relevant for function)
* Have excellent communication skills
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel