Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 25/12/2019
This position is for a global company providing software solutions, hardware, and related services to consumers and business clients of all sizes. You will become a sales expert on one of their most successful and innovative business lines. Our client is looking for a motivated and target-oriented candidate who wants to join their Barcelona Hub.
- Acts as the first point of contact for regular, ongoing customer accounts on daily operational matters.
- Resolves operational issues that may arise from the end-to-end sales process (e.g., order status, returns, and deliveries, invoicing, returns, and financial post-sales programs).
- Collaborates with other functions and organizations to resolve issues (e.g., sales teams, supply chain, logistics) as they relate to customer support.
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience (e.g., supply chain, customer service, procurement, financial management).
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey low to medium impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to internal and external peers.
- Basic problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations.
- Basic knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
- Ability to structure and apply basic organizational skills to manage daily operational issues.
- A competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Training and development
- Discounts on company's products
- Gym on the premises
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel