Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Are you sales-minded, results-driven and do you have a passion for technology? Do you want to work for one of the most well-known and established companies worldwide within the IT industry? If you have a native Level of French, this is an interesting job opportunity!
This position is for a global company providing software solutions, hardware, and related services to consumers and business clients of all sizes. Currently, they are #1 and #2 in all of the diverse market segments in which they are active. You will become a sales expert on one of their most successful and innovative business lines.
Our client is looking for a motivated and target-oriented candidate who wants to join their Barcelona Hub.
- Inform customers of company events, products and upgrades; persuade customers to purchase extended products, services, supplies.
- Qualify customers and update the CRM database on a regular basis to understand the total addressable market in the assigned region
- Create Leads and conduct field or Demo center visits
- Consistently maintain a 6- month rolling pipeline and meet led goals set by segment management.
- With little supervision, proactively contact customers and sell products and services.
- Complete lead follow-up within assigned area of responsibility.
- Establish professional working relationships with the Marketing and Country Organisation in order to understand their needs and priorities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree recently obtained (Maximum 2 years ago)
- Typically 1 year of selling, preferable printing or other complex solutions.
- Direct experience interacting with customers (i.e., Technical, Administrative, or Call Center roles)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Speak one or more of the following languages (native preferred): French
- English language required at a professional level.
- Solid telesales skills.
- Listen to customer needs and tailor messages to customers based on their needs and ties-in additional promotional campaigns, upgrades, or extended products/services.
- Consistently demonstrate proactive activities within accounts to uncover new business and take ownership of new opportunities.
- Must be a team player and juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- Must be able to apply subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommend appropriate alternatives.
- Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
- Consistently meet or exceed metrics related to outbound calls, open pipeline opportunities, and closed-won revenue set by segment management.
- Know and understand the company's sales tools and processes
- Competitive Salary + bonus
- Private Medical Insurance
- Daily Restaurant Voucher
- Growth opportunities
- Discounts on company's products
- Free access to on-site Gym facilities
- Social benefits
- Relocation Package
What will you learn:
- In-depth technical knowledge of the product and service our client offers
- Obtain cutting-edge knowledge about industry-leading IT products
- Improving your efficiency by working closely together with the team
- Learn to hold high-level conversations with IT managers of organizations
Categoría o nivel