Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Grupo ENTERPRISE necesita incorporar para importante multinacional del sector automovilistico un HR Technician (payroll and personnel administration).
• File and monitor the information which has to do with discounts and payroll execution.
• Administer social benefits.
• Expats Management (social security, administrative processes).
• Coordinate the Job Hazard prevention plan and activities and collaborate with other group entities.
• Develop Health management activities and campaigns according to central/regional roadmap.
• Follow up the evolution of the budget allocated to Human Resources, especially events, canteen services, car repair and another expenses (travel agency).
• Management of the company fleet pool (renewals, incidences and discounts in the payroll).
• In line with the policies of the HR Department, collaborate and/or execute specific corporate projects when required.
• Negotiation with suppliers (events, travel agency, health insurance, payroll service, fuel card supplier).
• Bachelor’s degree in law, Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
• Experience of minimum 3 years in personnel administration or related field.
• Specialized course in Human Resources Management would be an asset.
• Advanced English command.
• Outstanding competency in Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Confidentiality, sensitivity; forward-thinking; problem solving & orientation to results; team spirit and vocation of service to internal customers.
- Contrato: Obra o servicio
- RBA: 24-28k.
Categoría o nivel