Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
IE Editorial Knowledge is recruiting a person to join its team. This person will support the team in showcasing the knowledge generated by the IE Faculty and provide support in raising awareness of its intellectual production. They will offer support with regard to publications, academic documentation and the editing of teaching materials. Additionally, they will contribute to creating, editing and translating content for the web and the different communication channels of the department, and support the department’s innovation efforts.
- Support the projects undertaken by the IE publishing house.
- Initiative in the launching of new editorial projects and searching for new business areas in the field of publishing.
- Create off-line and on-line content, and monitor social media (Workplace, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr and others).
- Provide support at department events: book presentations, book corners, in sales, recordings, communication and podcasts, photography, etc.
- Drafting of reader’s reports with regard to book proposals received.
- Monitoring publication processes, from the beginning all the way until the end, in particular, undertaking responsibility for editing, proofreading, style revision, style, translating, desktop publishing and other processes required until final publication.
- Support in tasks derived from the sale of books and other academic materials: invoice control and management.
- Market research and benchmarking of the best practices employed by other leading institutions.
- Editing, preparing and creating course packs based on the syllabus of the subjects of the different master’s programs of the different schools, degrees, and programs of the IE University for students.
• Degree. Preferably in English Philology in order to work with English texts and carry out revisions and translations. Hispanic Philology desirable. Documentalist skills. Having completed a management program, a master’s degree, is desirable.
• Bilingual English and Spanish (written and oral).
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of design and desktop publishing tools (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and others).
• Web development knowledge (Wordpress, HTML, Css, Dreamweaver, SEO, SEM).
• At least 5 years’ experience.
• Customer focussed, with social skills. Accustomed to teamwork, results-oriented, with high problem-solving capacity and expeditious.
• Adheres to processes, offers quality, detailed oriented work, and is focussed on excellence.