Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
As a key member of the Digital Marketing team at IE, you will own a customer database for a product portfolio and have a hands-on role in strategizing, building and executing automated digital marketing campaigns. Acting as a Marketing Automation expert, you will work within our marketing automation tool (Hubspot). The successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with the program managers and other cross-functional team members to understand the business goals and make recommendations for optimized programs. The ideal candidate should have the desire to own projects, collaborate frequently, and work heavily in a marketing automation tool with the ability to lead and adjust in a fast paced, changing environment.
Key Action Areas
Automated Campaign Creation:
• Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign – all driving toward customer satisfaction and retention.
• Translate business requirements into campaign technical requirements and take recommendations based on best practices.
• Strategize, create, deploy, and monitor automated customer engagement marketing campaigns using Hubspot, including email nurture programs, scoring programs, trigger, and drip-based automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, as well as webinar and event programs.
• Develop testing strategies for template formats, subject lines and landing pages.
• Maintain email promotional communication calendar, events and creative content in partnership with marketing team efforts.
• Align with Demand Generation Automation counterparts to ensure messaging and creative consistency throughout the customer journey.
• Deliver emails that are proofed, accurate and in-line with other best practices.
• Own, update and optimize In-Product Messaging.
• Work closely with the marketing program teams.
Data and Reporting:
• Analyze data and identify possible process improvements and system enhancements to automated marketing programs that maximize efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
• Take ownership of your product portfolio’s customer database by regularly monitoring hygiene and performing ongoing data cleansing.
• Build new and maintain existing marketing reports with measurable outcomes.
• Help define and educate cross-functional team members on Automation’s impact on retention and KPIs.
• Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business.
• Create meaningful database segmentation to tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries and roles.
• Own and optimize your product portfolio’s customer scoring model.
• 3+ years of experience in marketing automation administration, developing and
• Implementing marketing campaigns.
• Fluent in English and Spanish.
• Master’s degree will be valued.
• Experience optimally w/ Hubspot, but could also be Eloqua, Silverpop, Pardot,
• Marketo, etc).
• You are a process-oriented thinker with strong problem-solving skills and a desire to lead the projects you execute.
• You are innovative, driven, confident, organized and a high energy team player.
• An understanding of email marketing best practices with campaign structure and management.
• HTML & CSS proficiency preferred.
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and work within a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation.
Categoría o nivel