Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 20/12/2017
You will join the group responsible for the maintenance of the instrumentation and control systems of the High-Flux Reactor, where your main duties will be to:
• provide preventive and corrective maintenance of the reactor control and emergency shutdown systems,
• perform the periodic testing of the following measuring channels:
- neutron flux,
- radiation protection,
- environmental monitoring,
• design and implement modifications to instrumentation and control systems and measuring channels,
• draft the specifications for the work to be performed, monitor subcontractors, prepare and conduct tests, and update documentation,
• Report on activities.
Qualifications and experience:
• You have an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification (e.g. BTEC HND) in electrical/electronic engineering or in physical measurements. No experience required.
• You must be qualified to work on low-voltage electrical installations (‘Habilitation Électrique’ B2V BR as per NF C18-510).
• You have a “hands-on”, methodical and meticulous approach to your work and possess good writing skills.
• You have a strong service-oriented attitude and are able to work independently or as part of a team while complying with the regulatory requirements of nuclear facilities.
A good knowledge of French at a minimum level of B2 (according to the CEFR) is required for this post. Due to the international character of our research centre, you must also be able to communicate in English. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Non Fixed-term contract.
- Medical fitness for work under ionising radiation is required (compulsory medical examination prior to taking up duties).
- Generous company benefits (expatriation allowance), relocation assistance and language courses may be offered.
How to apply:
Please submit your application no later than 17.Dec.2017. The interviews will be held during the 2nd Week of January.
Ingeniería y producción
Categoría o nivel