International Casino Management Program (m/f)
Duration: 12 months
Starting in May 2019, we will offer you an exclusive training course: Become an expert in the gaming industry in just twelve
months! You will internalize the processes and standards in our casinos, branches as well as get to know NOVOMATIC
AG nationally and internationally. Moreover, you will inspire our guests every day with our entertainment offer. Personality
development, coaching, exciting lectures and varied workshops complete the diversity of the program. After completion of
the program, there is the possibility of a successful management career in a leading global company.
Please find further information at www.novomatic.com/en/icmp
- Commitment to work flexibly within Europe in the long run
- Initial experience in Hospitality/Gastronomy
- Degree in Tourism/Hospitality/Gastronomy (regardless of the educational level) is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German and English, any other language is advantageous (especially Italian, Croatian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish and Czech)
- Proactive and autonomous working as well as stress resistance are expected
- Conflict resolving skills
- Confidence, emotional stability, empathy
- Driving licence category B
- A unique 12-month training program to become an International Casino Manager or Area Manager for gaming facilities
- A fixed, employed position at a NOVOMATIC subsidiary for the duration of the program and the prospect of a successful management career in a leading global company in the industry
- An annual gross salary of EUR 35,000.00.
- A smartphone (iPhone 8) for the duration of the training program
The NOVOMATIC Group is one of the largest Austrian technology companies, privately owned and
headquartered south of Vienna. With a focus on steady and controlled growth, NOVOMATIC is one of
the market leaders in the global gaming industry.