Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 11/04/2019
Our client is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. They have offices in more than 70 countries and an international network of partners and agents, making us a truly global player that offers services worldwide. Are you an experienced Logistics Engineer and interested to work in an international logistics environment?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic candidate for Logistics Engineer.
As International Logistics Engineer you will be working in an international environment and regular travelling abroad is required. The main objectives are to analyze warehouse processes and assess these on optimization and translate this into suitable (logistics) concepts.
In addition, your main activities are:
- Develop innovative (mechanized) concepts in logistics;
- Warehouse and process assessments;
- Challenge existing logistics concepts;
- Collect data from internal and external sources;
- Deep analysis on data sets;
- Determine and quantify impact on existing and future business;
- Calculate developed concepts in department calculation model;
- Present results in a professional and understandable manner;
- Communication with suppliers, internal and external customers;
- Warehouse and client visits worldwide with strong focus on Europe.
- Successfully completed relevant education, Bachelor’s degree (HBO);
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in logistics;
- Analytical ability to structure and solve logistics problems;
- Experience with mechanized concepts and projects in logistics is preferred;
- Excellent command of English language (writing and speaking);
- Good knowledge of MS Office and applications;
- Willingness to travel all around the world is required;
- The qualities we value are: involvement and responsibility, professional skills and the ability to share knowledge, the ability to create results and flexibility and readiness for change;
- The role of International Logistics Engineer also includes the next skills: excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills, advanced analytical skills, team player, flexible, helicopter view, open minded and cultural sensitivity;
- To ensure you are making the most progress possible on your journey to success is by holding yourself to a higher standard.
- The willingness to stay in the Netherlands for the long term with a minimum of 2 years.
Do you recognize yourself in this job profile, apply ONLY in English, preferably with a cover letter.
As a global supplier of transport and logistics services, our client offers great career opportunities to the right individuals. When employed with our client you will receive the requisite training to develop the professional competences that will benefit your future career. Not only will you be working for an international company, you will be rewarded with comprehensive support from your Business Change Management department. You will also gain:
- A dynamic and challenging opportunity in an international setting, with compelling term of employment;
- Market level salary, based on education and experience;
- Pleasant secondary working conditions like holiday allowances of 8%.
Al inscribirse en esta oferta, autoriza a que Infoempleo, S.L. remita sus datos curriculares a la empresa anunciante por correo electrónico