Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Talent Search People is an international Human Resources agency, specialized in offering customized solutions within the recruitment field, based in Barcelona, Madrid and Lisbon.
We are currently in an exciting period of expansion and we are looking for talented and passionate Recruitment Consultants who want to grow with us.
Your main objective will be to work as a partner with our clients and find the best talent according to their needs, as well as building a trust based relationship in the long term.
You will have a fundamental role as a Recruitment Specialist, accompanying candidates through the process as well as advising clients about labor market trends.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Recruitment of specialized profiles within our areas of expertise: Sales&Marketing, IT & E-Commerce, Native Speakers, Finance&Legal, Engineering&Pharma and Retail.
- Job analysis, job profile compilation and requirements gathering with the client.
- Recruitment and attraction strategy definition using the 2.0 method.
- Creation of job adverts and publishing them on different web portals.
- You will be using different job portals, databases, headhunting tools but also come up with more creative ways of attracting the right candidates.
- Pre-screening and skill based interviews.
- Active follow up with candidates and clients using open and continuous communication to engage candidates and create greater interest in the positions.
- Advising on sector and labor market trends.
- Working as a team with Account Managers to ensure we build and maintain a strong relationship with clients.
- Daily communication with our internal team and our clients to offer a continuous feedback.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- University degree, preferably in Psychology, Administration and Business Management or similar.
- Fluency in English and Spanish. Fluency in another European language would be a big plus.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Passion for recruitment and HR.
- Autonomous person with great work ethic.
- Client- and results-oriented person.
- Great communication skills, both written as spoken.
- Proactive attitude with a keen eye for detail.
- Permanent contract.
- Full time position with flexible working hours and one free afternoon a week.
- Competitive salary with bonus scheme.
- On-going training and continuous feedback to help you advance in your HR career path.
- Career plan and growth possibilities.
- Possibility to surround yourself with other great professionals from different sectors on a national and international level.
- Based in Barcelona city center with incredible views of the city on our rooftop terrace.
- Healthy day with fruit in the office.
Categoría o nivel