Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
What will you do?
As a Recruitment Consultant, your main objective will be to work as a partner for our clients, building a relationship based on trust to help them attract the best talent.
How will your day to day look?
-You will be responsible for managing the complete recruitment process
-You will be able to define the recruitment strategy in a digital environment, using different job portals. You will also be able to propose innovative ideas!
-You will do interviews based on each candidate’s soft skills, as well as elaborating reports for your clients.
-You will be in charge of following up all your processes with clients and candidates by maintaining effective communication.
-Guide clients over each sector’s tendency.
-You will work together with our Account Manager’s team to build a solid relationship with our clients.
-You will select the best talent for each of your clients.
Who are we looking for?
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You are passionate about recruitment and want to continue developing your professional career
- You have a university education preferably in Psychology, Labor Relations or similar
- You have previous experience in recruitment
- You have an advanced level of English. If you speak other languages they will be a plus!
- You are client and results oriented, with communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, with critical capacity, and with great enthusiasm for contributing ideas.
Why join Talent Search People (Group)?
- You will receive training and you can grow if you want to
- You will work autonomously and with the guidance of your manager who will aid you in your professional development
- You will form part of an international and dynamic team
– You will work in our offices in the center of Barcelona with views of the city, terrace./ in the center of Madrid very well connected by public transport
- You will enjoy our healthy day with fruit in the office
- You will have an indefinite contract
- Your schedule will be full-time with flexible working hours and one free afternoon per week
- Your salary will be competitive and it will only be up to you to get a juicy bonus!
Categoría o nivel