Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 12/07/2018
Our client is an international travel agency present in nearly 120 countries that helps businesses to achieve the best travel solutions in a personalized and consultative manner.
As an International Travel Agent, you will be responsible for:
- Booking of air, rail, hotel, car services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and doing rebooking.
- Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained.
- Always achieving customer satisfaction and ensuring single contact resolution.
- Ensuring customers’ needs and special requirements are met between clients & suppliers.
- Assistance around travel: Visa, clearance of invoices, refunds/cancellations
- Taking care of quality & feedback.
- Observing standards/guidelines.
- Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment (both sales & service goals).
The candidate we are looking for must have:
- Proficiency level in Amadeus or Sabre
- Bachelor level degree or proven relevant experience.
- Native level of English and Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the business travel industry
- Excellent customer service skills with orientation on quality and on problem solving
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
- Competitive salary according to candidate’s experience
- Permanent contract
- Full time position (working hours from Monday to Friday, 8h/10h- 17h/19h)
- Company benefits (insurance, discounts on language courses, studies, nursery, etc..)
- International working environment
Categoría o nivel