Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Do you like working in Sales? Would you like to take the perfect opportunity to start working in the IT field for a very well-known company? If you speak a Native Level of Swedish, this could be an interesting job for you!
You would be working for an international operating company focused on offering their clients enterprise software to manage their business operations and customer relations. This established company is active worldwide with more than 290,000 customers in 190 countries. If you like to challenge yourself and develop professionally with future perspective within this company, this is your job.
As an IT (software) Sales Specialist you will increase your market, working closely together with your team within different local and global marketing campaigns. You will create opportunities to support your sales pipeline, by executing and managing both outbound and inbound services via phone/email/chat.
- Executing effective prospecting, to maximize coverage of the defined accounts
- Generating, qualifying, nurturing leads and opportunities, by developing and driving effective calling and selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions
- Regularly reviewing your lead pipeline
- Passing qualified leads to the Inside Sales team after a proper need analysis
- Working closely together, as building and maintaining a good working relationship with the sales executives and local marketing managers and their teams
- Proactively giving qualitative and quantitative feedback to different departments
- Participating and training your lead generation skills in different training programs and completing them according to the requirements
- Native level of Swedish
- Advanced level of English
- University degree or equivalent business experience, preferably in business or IT relevant discipline
- A minimum of 1 years of Sales experience (outbound)
- Experience in target driven environments
- Ambition to work in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs.
- IT affinity
- Understanding of business challenges facing a defined industry and line of business.
- Ability to work independently with a strong drive for results
- Strong facility with teamwork and an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Experience in managing remote relationships
What’s on offer
- Competitive fixed salary with a bonus structure with uncapped commissions
- Temporary contract + possibility of permanent contract
- A dynamic, strongly expanding international enterprise with a high-quality service portfolio
- A positive working environment with a strong team spirit and flat hierarchies.
- Interesting future career possibilities
- Young, vibrant team of motivated sales experts
What will you learn?
- To develop your professional experiences in Sales
- To improve your communication skills
- To work in an international environment
- To grow within a multinational company
Our recruitment process
Step 1: Interview with our Recruiter to get to know you better and give you advice on the recruitment process
Step 2: Phone interview with the Hiring Manager
Step 3: F2F Interview with the Hiring Manager
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel