Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 27/09/2019
About the position
For our application service management department, we are looking for an experienced service manager for the HR applications. You will join a team of strongly devoted service managers and solution architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy organization.
You will actively engage into an ongoing merger of two large companies and their IT landscapes. You will partake in the IT transformation program, to develop a new landscape for the joint company.
Siemens Gamesa believes passionately in creating a great place to work and offers a wide variety of benefits to our employees. Our major offices feature modern, open working environments, subsidized staff canteens with a variety of quality food, staff social associations, and more. Our ‘FlexAgility’ work approach includes the possibility to work from home days for many colleagues, and our diverse staff includes people from over 70 countries.
About the role
- Accountable for the HR IT Service toward SGRE business and Service Providers. This includes SLA and KPI monitoring and reporting, as well as coordinate service improvements
- Own the Workday platform for SGRE
- Understands the business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment, translates and aligns these aspects into the Service Level Agreements
- Ensures that the IT solution provided through the IT service is fully compliant with the IT Strategy and IT Architecture of SGRE IT
- Responsible for the commercial transparency, budget planning, forecasting, monitoring and control of actuals
- Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user. Ensures regular customer feedback & drives continual improvements
- You have an academic degree with 3-5 years of work experience in IT project related roles (Consultant or Service Manager)
- You are familiar with ITIL and Service Management methodologies
- You have experience in outsourced services and Vendor Management
- You understand business processes in the area of Human Capital Management
- You have functional knowledge about IT platforms and applications supporting one or more of the above areas
- Experience working with and implementing Workday
- You have have technical knowledge in IT software for the HR area
- You have experience with working in international environment and teams
- You have experience in communication to all levels in an organization as well as in moderating decision and status meetings
- You are fluent in English language - written as well as spoken
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel