San Sebastián, Spain
We are looking for an IT Service Engineer to join our team of experts in Site Service South West Europe Team with a priority on exceptional customer service South West Europe region: Spain, France, Italy and United Kingdom with special focus on our Production site in San Sebastián (Spain).
In this position the main responsibility is to independently and collaboratively support users in everyday IT related challenges and requests submitted via email, telephone and by person, concerning issues such as workstations, technique around them and peripheral devices.
You will in close cooperation with colleagues in Danfoss Group IT and with our external partner(-s), being the major coordination point towards the local sites.
Basic network and server knowledge are appreciated but not a must since everyday work will provide you with new skills and knowledge. Thus, there is more than one way to succeed in this position: you can be a recent graduate or an IT-service professional.
What we are looking for:
- In-depth technical understanding of Microsoft office tools (Windows 10, SharePoint, Teams). Preferable in Enterprise context.
- Appropriate technical education (B. Sc in field of IT or vocational school degree)
- Some years of previous working experience from similar tasks (e.g. IT service desk)
- Strong command of spoken and written Spanish and English.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-service oriented mindset.
- Ability to collaborate in a global organization.
- Strong and well-organized team player with self-steering mindset.
- Effective project working skills and ability to prioritize tasks in hectic environment.
- Ability to work effectively and provide high quality service.
- Can-do attitude, which you use to find the right solutions.
- Experience and knowledge in manufacturing execution systems is beneficial, but not a must.
On a personal level, you are pro-active with a high drive and hold strong influencing skills and motivation skills. You have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of complex end-to-end business processes across different functions. You are a strong communicator and you can keep calm in stressful situations.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is respected around the world for its innovative, high-quality technologies and solutions. You will learn a lot by working with the experts who develop them. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Please watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
|Auto req ID
|Type of Position