Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
Do you have experience managing the joint venture within an international organization? Do you also speak a native level of English?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-known company providing industrial gases for the manufacturing sector. From food packaging to eco-buses, their gases improve everything from the quality of our food to the air we breathe. The company has offices all over the world, and in Barcelona, they have a shared service center with over 300 employees from all four corners of the globe spread across three departments: Customer Support, Supplier Service, and Liquid Bulk: Logistics.
As a Joint Venture Accountant, your responsibilities include:
- Timely and accurate US GAAP and local GAAP accounting and reporting and compliance with all tax, VAT other requirements including statutory audit as applicable for all subsidiaries in the Middle East, Russia, and South America
- Timely and accurate US GAAP and local management reporting for all joint ventures in Europe including the provision of appropriate management reporting to JV partners and Business Management of the company
- Native (or close-to-native) level of English
- Any other European language is a plus
Core Skills / Experience:
- Recognized Accounting qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong excel and SAP skills
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong communication skills, as it is expected to work independently with multiple functions and senior management
What's on offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Private life insurance
- Pension plan (after 1 year in the company)
- An international team with a hands-on and stable environment
What will you learn:
- How to impact production operations and the valuation of inventory, boost the profit of a business, as well as bring it into compliance with the applicable accounting standards