Founded in Munich, Germany, in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1,300 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity.
(Junior) Sales Representative (m/f)
Image-Guided Surgery - Spain
WHAT TO EXPECT
In order to further develop our growing business in Spain, we are searching for a talented and innovative sales professional with a passion to achieve defined targets and ensure the profitability of the region. If you are seeking to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the right place for you! Our new team member located in Spain will be responsible for the sales activities and will pursuit ongoing expansion business development opportunities together with our strategic partners. Furthermore, the role includes the development of shared sales strategies and techniques as well as leading important projects. As a Brainlab sales representative, you maintain and develop a professional, innovative and sympathy-driven image of Brainlab for our customers and competitors.
Training will take place at our headquarters in Munich, Germany, and on the job joining experienced colleagues at their daily duties. This will be a home office position located preferably in Madrid.
Your main duties include:
- traveling to existing customer hospitals to expand the product portfolio within that customer site
- visiting new customers to develop our business and lead/manage the complete sales process
- communicating with strategic partners and developing a creative mid-term and long-term strategy in alignment with Brainlab corporate strategy
- ensuring accurate forecasts and data to perform budget planning
- updating the customer database and completion of day-to-day administrative tasks necessary to perform in this role
- attending national and international meetings and symposia
WHAT YOU OFFER
- Strong sales affinity
- Fluency in Spanish and English, Portuguese advantageous
- High level of enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Strong organizational and negotiating skills
- Proactive and highly motivated personality
- Deep sense of commitment and engaging demeanor
- Good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel (at least 80%)
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!