Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
As a Customer Representative some of your daily responsibilities will be:
- Providing Customer Service Level 1Technical Support via E-mail and telephone contact.
- Provide information to the client and answer to all claims, concerns, suggestions or queries related to the contracted
- Identification of needs, ability to detect opportunities to offer additional products, services and follow up.
- At least 1-year experience in Customer Service, managing Requests and Complaints from customers in a multi-
channel customer service platform.
- Command of MS Office and other basic computer tools, including Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with ERPs will be a big plus.
- Customer Service Orientation, quality awareness, open-mindedness and ability to learn.
- Good communication skills, critical thinking, positive attitude, team worker, works well under pressure and used to
work on fast-paced environments.
- Ability to travel at least 20% of the time
- Experience in Continuous Improvement Processes
- Native Dutch Speaker (C2 Level or equivalent). Fluency in English is also required.
- Candidates must be available to work full time in Barcelona, Spain.
- Be a part of our international network and profit from the diverse opportunities of a global employer: Training and
internal growth opportunities.
- A full-time job, long-term contract, direct with the company.
- Bosch employees profit from various discounts including Power Tools and Home Appliances.
- Our working environment is fun, rewarding and offers room for creativity.
Atención al cliente
Categoría o nivel