Descripción de la oferta
Duración de la oferta: hasta el 14/10/2017
We are looking for a Linux systems administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes for our world wide clients. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Install and maintain configuration management solutions
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments (KVM)
- Familiarity with at least one of these languages, Perl, Python, Lisp, Tcl, C, C++
- Ability to do shell scripting for system automation
- Experience with installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Postfix, HAProxy, Bind, Unbound, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, OpenVPN etc.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools, such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios and Zabbix
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Familiarity with routing, OSPF is a plus.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, tcpdump, wireshark, etc
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- At least five years of relevant work experience on Linux systems
- English language skills, business level proficiency, written and spoken!!
Tecnología e informática
Categoría o nivel