Descripción de la oferta
Proceso de selección continuo
We are recruiting a Logistic Planner for a multinational company which offers possibilities of professional growth.
As a Logistic Scheduler, your objective will be guaranteeing a good logistic workflow by ensuring timely deliveries without issue.
You will be responsible for:
- Obtaining relevant information regarding delivery requirements.
- Building lasting relationships with customer engagement team in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Scheduling to fulfil customer requirements based on orders received and forecast customers, to avoid process issues.
- Prioritising redline and safety sensitive customers.
- Proactively following escalation guidelines.
- Optimising trips to maximise key performance indicators to take into account: weekly plan allocations, deliver at Target refill, optimising full loads where applicable, cluster customers to improve efficiency and optimising larger trailers.
- Reacting to changes in resource/customer demand and reoptimising accordingly.
- Following agreed upon work process with regards to trip building.
- Following quality procedures in relation to reacting to “Emergency Response”.
- Liaising with contract Hauliers, country distribution managers, and other internal departments.
- Working safely and ensuring good housekeeping.
- Achieving all relevant safety targets i.e. by ensuring all incidents, near misses and equipment failures are reported in line with company procedure.
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent level of French and German.
-Have experience with scheduling/planning.
-Experience with transport regulations will be a plus.
- Ability to work on own initiative and collectively as a team.
- Proven ability to identify customer needs and proactively respond.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Effectively review own performance to ensure compliance to job requirements.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and make recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with demonstrated ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate respect and professionalism when interacting with others.
- Fixed salary of €26.000 per year, with bonuses that go up to €6.000 per year.
- Stable offer in a company that offers excellent possibilities of professional growth.
- Rotating shift: a cycle of 2 weeks Monday to Friday + nights and weekends on call, 1 week completely off.